A world-class karting track
Bahrain International Karting Circuit (BIKC) is a state-of-the-art, world-class facility that caters to the grassroots level of motorsport. It is a special place. It is where tomorrow’s champions get their first taste of pure racing joy.
BIKC was designed to the highest international standards. It is capable of hosting world championships under the Commission Internationale de Karting-Federation Internationale de l’Automobile (CIK-FIA).
BIKC first made motorsport history in 2012, when it became the first karting track worldwide to host a world championship-level event.
The CIK Track is 1.414 kilometres in distance and it features 14 turns. It has been set to be the center stage venue for many international karting races, one of which was the CIK-FIA Under-18 World Championship and Academy Trophy, which took place in Bahrain for the first time ever in 2012, and the latest CIK-FIA World Championships in 2016.
BIKC offers a wide range of walk-in and corporate team building experiences for the avid karter or corporation, including a Formula One-inspired Grand Prix and Endurance experiences. It can also accommodate night racing, as the facility boasts a series of flood lights of 200 lux located all over the track.
- Opened in March 2011
- Region’s fastest growing karting track
- Rated as one of the highest touristic and leisure destinations in Bahrain on Trip Advisor
- Hosts multiple rounds of National Sprint and Endurance Races Championship per season
- First CIK-FIA Homologated track for night racing
- First track to host CIK-FIA world finals in the middle east
- First track ever to host CIK-FIA world championship at night
- Live timing during races
- Live race video streaming via BIKC YouTube channel