Bahrain International Karting Circuit is an ultra-modern, state-of-the-art facility that can host karting races at the highest global level. In 2012, it became the first-ever track in the world to host a Commission Internationale de Karting (CIK) world championship-level race at night.
Below are some of the facility’s specifications:
- Full length of CIK track: 1,414 meter
- Number of corners: 14
- 5 different configurations with CIK-FIA homologation.
- One of The world’s two CIK-FIA homologated karting tracks that can host world championship night races.
- 35,000 active members over first 12 months of operation.
- 45,000 visitors per year.
- More than 200,000 individuals have experienced track since opening.
- Fleet of 100 leisure karts for daily activities.