The right venue for your event
Bahrain International Circuit is not a hotel, neither is it an exhibition hall. It is far more than either of those could ever hope to be. It is the largest active exhibition centre in the Middle East; a host of outstanding facilities that are uniquely able to draw on the style, excitement and glamour that comes with being the home of Formula One in the region.
Almost every area of the circuit is available for function hire; each with its own distinctive style, yet all with the advanced infrastructure and facilities that are a hallmark of BIC.
From the landmark Sakhir Tower and the luxurious Oasis Complex to the tangible excitement of being in the architecturally stunning grandstands and corporate lounges, we offer a host of locations for any number of functions, from conferences and product launches to weddings, birthdays and client entertainment days.
Our team are exceptional at planning for different budgets, complications and priorities. We’ll help you choose the right venue for your event and get every detail right.
- SAKHIR TOWER
- Situated at the heart of the excitement inside the first corner of the circuit, the Sakhir Tower, with its 360° balcony gives magnificent views of all the action and has become an icon for the Kingdom of Bahrain. Built with luxury and quality in mind, it is the centre piece of BIC and an ideal location for that truly special function.
- PADDOCK CLUB
- Spacious, well equipped and lined with glass walls letting in lots of natural light, the Paddock Club is a multi-purpose building. Located above the Formula One Pit Lane and comprising six linked studios, it is ideal for exhibitions, gala dinners or any large-scale event. And comes fully equipped to ensure your event runs like clockwork.
- OASIS COMPLEX
- The Oasis complex comprises 12 individual suites and is located in the centre of the circuit. Each suite comes with a private balcony, a dedicated serving area and private toilet facilities. The Oasis Suites are equipped and furnished to the high-standards that you would expect from BIC.
- MEDIA CENTRE
- The FIA Formula One World Championship demands communication links to the world that have to be every bit as fast as the cars. It is this level of technology that the BIC Media Centre provides in a beautifully designed building that matches form and function perfectly. If your event requires global communications, then the Media Centre is the ideal location.
- TEAM HOSPITALITY SUITES
- Purpose-built to accommodate all the Formula One teams when they visit Bahrain, the Team Buildings comprise individual suites. Outside of race events, they make for ideal training and briefing rooms. These intimate management suites, where team and engineering decisions are made, are all equipped with kitchens and restrooms, and include a front refreshment porch area for soaking up the atmosphere of BIC’s unique venue.
- ENTERTAINMENT PLAZA
- Located behind the Main Grandstand, the entertainment plaza is a huge area set aside for commercial trade during a race event. It’s the centre for refreshment, entertainment and merchandise and the ideal place to catch the attention of spectators attending a race meeting. During non-race days it is the largest open space available within the BIC boundary walls and comes fully equipped with public toilets, power outlets, and ample parking space. It is the ideal place for concerts and large outdoor events.