BMR 600 Championship
WHO SAYS RACE TRACKS ARE ONLY FOR CARS?
Rules & Regulations:
To ensure the championship is competitive and fair, each rider must follow the rules and regulations.
Find out more about these guidelines below.
- The BMR 600 is a riders’ championship comprising a series of motorcycle races sanctioned by the Bahrain Motor Federation under the provisions of the Bahrain National Sporting Code.
- The championship will have only one class: 600cc, 4 stroke, Honda Hornet 600.
- For a rider to be eligible, he or she must be in possession of the adequate Motorcycle Circuit Competition Licence issued by the BMF or his or her ASN of residence.
- Minimum age for the championship is 18 years old.
- All motorcycles should be checked by the Scrutineer prior to their first participation.
- Power may be measured upon the request of the officials at any time during the season at an authorised dyno test centre.
- All engines must be able to function on normal unleaded fuel (95 octane RON) available from the majority of normal filling stations open to the general public and pumped on the forecourt.
- The main frame must remain as originally produced by the manufacturer.
- Rear suspension unit (shock absorber) may be modified or replaced.
- Front and rear brake discs may be changed.