Bahrain International Circuit has lined up a pair of captivating theatre shows as part of the weekend’s colourful off-track entertainment at the 2016 Formula 1 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix.
SIRO-A from Japan and Ticket to Bollywood from India are the two internationally renowned productions.
The shows will be held at a specially erected tent in BIC’s F1 Village vending area.
There will be three performances a day for each production. Entrance will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Those interested in watching any of the performances must strictly adhere to the timings so as not to miss out. The schedule of the shows will be announced soon by BIC.
- A revolution in live entertainment, fusing mime, ground-breaking visual effects and an electro soundtrack to create a mind-blowing theatrical experience that is a feast for the senses.
- Through dance, mime and puppetry, the company of six SIRO performers interact with technology in a way never seen before. Featuring spectacular video projection,a light animation, stunning laser effects and a pulsating electro beat.
- Family entertainment like no other.
TICKET TO BOLLYWOOD
- A high-octane roduction from Mumbai.
- With Fantastic costumes and joyful music, the show is an homage to one of the world’s greatest film industries – Bollywood. It brings to life the glitz and glamour of Bollywood song and dance.
- Packed with a whirlwind of colour, emotion and energetic choreography, Ticket to Bollywood has been created to represent India.
- The show has been toured to China, Europe, Canada, the US, the Caribbean, Egypt, Turkey, the Maldives and Japan to huge audiences and thunderous applause.