Bahrain International Circuit (BIC) is once again set to offer double the action and twice the thrills on Monday as the hugely popular Ebrahim K Kanoo Drag and Drift Night returns to the tarmac in Sakhir.
Sponsored by Ebrahim K Kanoo and powered by Motor City, E K Kanoo Drag and Drift Night invites race fans of all skill-levels to take their very own cars or motorbikes and push them to their limit in a safe and controlled environment at BIC.
Monday’s events are the first of the new season, with much more excitement in store over the coming several months.
How much does it cost to take part?
- For both the drag racing and the drifting - BD10.
- Participation in just the drag racing or just the drifting - BD7.
- Those who would like to he drag or drift as a passenger can get into a friend’s car for an additional BD4 for each event.
- Registration can be done on site from 5pm.
- Action will be held from 6pm to 11pm.