Shaikh Isa bin Salman Al Khalifa and Zaid Audih each came away with back-to-back victories last weekend in the second round of the 2015/2016 Bahrain Rotax Mojo Max Challenge (BRMMC), held at Bahrain International Karting Circuit (BIKC) in Sakhir.
Shaikh Isa staved off some tough competition to triumph in the BRMMC’s Max category, while Zaid was the main man in the Junior Max class.
Meanwhile, Khalid Alsaei and Abdulla Buhindi pulled off the narrowest of wins in round four of the Bahrain SWS Championship (SSWS).
Both the BRMMC and the SSWS make up the Bahrain Karting Sprint Championship (BKSC). The BRMMC is for Rotax kart owners, while the SSWS is an arrive-and-drive series open to all.
- BRMMC Max Race 1: 1 Shaikh Isa 10:42.071; 2 His Highness Shaikh Mohammed bin Hamad Al Khalifa +3.928s; 3 Hussain Hasan, Not Classified.
- BRMMC Max Race 2: 1 Shaikh Isa 10:39.406; His Highness Shaikh Mohammed bin Hamad Al Khalifa +2.397s; 3 Hussain Hasan +3.083s.
- BRMMC Junior Max Race 1: 1 Zaid Audih 11:16.365
- BRMMC Junior Max Race 2: 1 Zaid Audih 11:06.395
- SSWS Race 1: 1 Khalid Alsaie 13:27.690; 2 Abdulla Buhindi +0.054s; 3 Ali Baslar +1.125s.
- SSWS Race 2: 1 Ali Baslar 13.30.100; 2 Abdulla Buhindi +0.050s; 3 Khalied Alsaie +0.083s.
The BKSC resumes in February with round three of the BRMMC and round five of the SSWS.