The stage is set for another gruelling three-hour endurance karting challenge featuring plenty of high-octane, bumper-to-bumper battles.
- What? 2015/2016 Bahrain SWS Endurance Championship, Round Two.
- When? Saturday, January 16, 2016.
- Where? Bahrain International Karting Circuit in Sakhir.
- Who? Anybody meeting the basic requirements. Registration is done as a team.
- How much to attend? Fans are welcome to attend free of charge.
IMPORTANT TIMES: 13.30 p.m. signing in; 17.40 p.m. race starts. It will be followed directly by the podium ceremony.
Highly touted karting team, Batelco Racing, were the big winners in round one, and they will be looking to make a repeat of their success in Saturday’s meeting.
Batelco won the first race ahead of runners-up BRM Racing, while BBK Racing took the final podium step in third overall.