Bahrain International Circuit hosted a launching press conference for the 2015 Formula 1™ Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix on the evening of February 18.
BIC Chief Executive Shaikh Salman bin Isa Al Khalifa spoke at the event alongside Gulf Air Acting Chief Executive Officer Maher Salman Al Musallam.
Things to remember:
- The 2015 Formula 1™ Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix is scheduled to take place over the weekend of April 17 to 19.
- Record level for ticket sales compared to the sales from the same time last year.
- The 10,500-capacity Main Grandstand is almost half sold out.
- The promotional campaign for this year’s Bahrain Grand Prix, “Light Up Your Nights”.
- Announcement of a special pre-Grand Prix programme known as ‘Race Fever’.
- GP2 Series and the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Middle East. will be the F1 support races.
- Off the track, a wide array of family friendly entertainment: children’s entertainment, extreme rides, live stage shows, roaming acts, F1 Game Zone and a Snow Village.
- Tickets for the Bahrain Grand Prix are now available at Bahrain City Centre, Seef Mall, bahraingp.com or by calling the BIC Hotline on +973-17-450000.
Check out the main highlights in video,