Bahrain International Karting Circuit
Karting is now open for walk-in customers
An exciting part of the Bahrain International Circuit experience can be found at its world-class, history-making karting facility. Bahrain International Karting Circuit is a premier karting track that became the first in the whole world to host a world championship-level race at night. But it is not only a venue that can be enjoyed by die-hard racers. It is also a place for those kick-starting their racing careers at the grassroots level, or even for those looking to get their very first taste of the fast-paced life in motorsport. From championships, Mini Grands Prix and track sessions to off-track activities and driver training, BIKC has it all and a visit here will always be remembered.
BIKC Track Features:
- Opened in 2011 and later became the first karting track worldwide to host a world championship-level event at night.
- Permitted to host a number of world championship events under the Commission Internationale de Karting-Federation International de l’Automobile (CIK-FIA)
- Track specs: 1.414km | 14 turns
- Ideal for perfecting racing skills, team-building, the Formula 1-inspired Mini Grand Prix and endurance experiences
Terms & Conditions:
- 7HP (kids) kart cannot mix with 13HP
- Kids minimum age 7 years old subject to the minimum height of 125cm
- Kids session is restricted only for kids between 7–12 years old
- Only 13 years old and above can go on adults session
- 13HP is only applicable for 18 years old and above
- Closed flat shoes are mandatory
- Changing room and Lockers are not allowed to be used