In seeking to reduce the environmental impact of our activities and operations, we commit to:
- Continuously improve our environmental performance and integrate management best practices into our business operations.
- Reduce our consumption of resources, such as energy and water, and improve the efficient use of those resources.
- Introduce clean energy solutions to reduce reliance on energy derived from fossil fuels.
- Measure and take action to reduce the carbon footprint of our activities and operations.
- Manage waste generated from our business operations incorporating reduction, reuse and recycling.
- Ensure environmental, including climate change, criteria are considered in the procurement of goods and services.
- Educate, train, and motivate employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements relating to environmental aspects of our activities and operations.
Meeting our commitments:
To meet our commitment, we will:
- Allocate resources for effective direction and implementation of environmental policies.
- Monitor key objectives and targets for managing our environmental performance.
- Engage with stakeholders, including communicating internally and externally our environmental policy and performance on a regular basis.
- Engage with employees, contractors, suppliers, partners, and visitors to promote sustainability in the motorsports industry.
- Promote appropriate consideration of sustainability and environmental issues in the services we procure and provide.