Until 2022 Formula 1 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix
Terms & Conditions:
THE PROMOTER OF THIS EVENT IS BAHRAIN INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT COMPANY W.L.L. (Wholly owned subsidiary of Bahrain Mumtalakat Holding B.S.C. (c)) having its registered office at P.O. Box 26381, Sakhir, Kingdom of Bahrain (“BIC”).
Warning – Patrons are reminded, and hereby AGREE, ACCEPT AND ACKNOWLEDGE, that motorsport is dangerous.
- You hereby acknowledge that motor racing, the FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX 2022 (the Event) and certain activities associated therewith (including without limitation, support events) are dangerous and you agree to attend at your own risk. BIC, sanctioning bodies, FIA, Formula One World Championship Limited (FOWC) and its affiliates, including Formula One Management Limited, Formula One Licensing B.V., Formula One Asset Management Limited, Formula One Hospitality and Event Services Limited, Formula Motorsport Limited, Formula One Marketing Limited, persons involved in the organisation of the Event (including officials, marshals, rescue and medical staff), the competitors and drivers (such parties to include where relevant all directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors and affiliated companies), are not responsible for any loss or damage howsoever caused to you or your property to the maximum extent permitted by the laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain (save that nothing in these conditions limits or excludes (i) liability for death or personal injury arising out of the negligence of any of the above mentioned parties, or (ii) any damage incurred by way of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by any of the above mentioned parties).
- Use of any tickets allowing entry to the Event, and entry to and presence at the Event, by any person (Patron) is subject to the following conditions:
- BIC and/or any person deemed to be an authorised person, with reasonable cause, may refuse entry to or remove any Patron from the Event.
- Tickets to the event are strictly non-transferable and not for resale.
- Tickets may be not be sold, resold, exchanged for fee or reward or other valuable consideration or otherwise commercially dealt with (including resale or transfer as part of a promotion or prize or packaged with hospitality or other products) without the prior written consent of BIC and FOWC (who may attach any conditions they see fit thereto).
- If a ticket has been dealt with in contravention of these conditions, the bearer of the Ticket will be denied admission and the ticket will become void.
- The event programme is subject to change. Upon exit, the ticket holder will not be permitted re-entry from outside the circuit area. No Patron, except the holder of a ticket allowing entry to a reserved area or occupation of a reserved seat, shall enter or remain in a reserved area or occupy a reserved seat.
- No animals, food and beverages, glasses, chairs, tables, coolers, weapons, drones, vehicles nor items that present a risk to public safety are allowed within the circuit.
- No Patron may use the name of the Event or part thereof (nor any abbreviation or foreign language version thereof) nor any logo or graphic device of or relating to the Event for any commercial purpose without the prior written consent of FOWC
- Without limiting any action available to BIC, it is a condition of entry to the Event that:
- Patrons must not make, create, store, record or transmit any kind of sound recording/visual footage/audio-visual footage/information/other data. Equipment that may enable a Patrons to do the aforementioned acts is not permitted. Handheld electronic devices including still image cameras and mobile telephones are permitted provided that any image, film, recording or data created, recorded or stored thereon is used for personal, private and non-commercial purposes only.
- Each Patron (i) assigns copyright in any image/film/recording it makes at the Event to FOWC and (ii) consents to the use by FOWC and authorised third parties of any still or moving picture images taken at the Event (Material) for or in connection with any publication, exhibition or broadcast (including in advertising or promotional materials) in any media worldwide, in perpetuity and on royalty-free basis, as approved by FOWC, where such Material includes any image, voice recording or likeness of a Patron and such Patron waives any personality and privacy rights necessary to permit such use.
- BIC reserves the right to refuse admission to (or eject from) the Event any person (i) not complying with these Terms and Conditions; (ii) not in possession of a valid ticket; (iii) who is in possession of a ticket which has been sold or used other than in compliance with these Terms and Conditions; or (iv) on grounds of health, safety, security or maintaining good public order.
- Patrons must adhere to the directive given by the Event Staff. Ticket holder accepts the Terms and Conditions of BIC.
- The full ticket Terms and Conditions are available (and amended from time to time) at https://bahraingp.com/formula-one/terms-and-conditions and are deemed to be incorporated here in full. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the full Terms and Conditions, the full terms and conditions will prevail.
- The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1 logo, FORMULA 1, F1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX and related marks are trademarks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula 1 company. All rights reserved.