Until Phase 2 of Early Bird Ends
Terms & Conditions:
THE PROMOTER OF THIS EVENT IS BAHRAIN INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT COMPANY W.L.L. (Wholly owned subsidiary of B.I.C Holding Company B.S.C. (C)) having its registered office at P.O. Box 26381, Sakhir, Kingdom of Bahrain (“BIC”) and referred to below as the Promoter.
The purchase and/or use (or attempted use) of a ticket to gain entry to the BAHRAIN INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT (the Venue) for the FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX 2023 (the Event) shall constitute acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions pursuant to which the Promoter is prepared to grant entry to the Venue and the Event.
1. The ticket is purchased for the Event. The date of the Event and/or the support programme may be subject to change without refund of monies or exchange of ticket. No refunds or exchanges are available in respect of tickets unless the Event is cancelled. No booking charge will be refunded if the Event is cancelled. No tickets are transferable to other events.
2. Tickets to the Event are strictly non-transferable and not for resale. No ticket for the Event shall be sold or offered for sale for any form of fee or reward without the prior written consent of the Promoter and Formula One World Championship Limited (FOWC) first being obtained and without complying with these Terms and Conditions in all respects. No ticket for the Event may be used by any person for advertising, promotional or commercial purposes including without limitation, prizes, competitions, contests, sweepstakes or packaged with hospitality or other products without the prior written consent of FOWC and the Promoter first being obtained. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to (or eject from) the Venue without refund or compensation any person (a) not complying with these Terms and Conditions; (b) not in possession of a valid ticket; (c) who is in possession of a ticket which has been sold or used other than in compliance with these Terms and Conditions; or (d) on grounds of health, safety, security or maintaining good public order.
3. No person may use the name of the Event or part thereof (nor any abbreviation or foreign language version thereof) nor any logo or graphic device of or relating to the Event for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of FOWC first being obtained exercisable in FOWC’s discretion.
4. All tickets must be purchased directly from the Promoter or through an official ticket agency authorized by the Promoter. Any queries in relation to ticket agencies should be referred directly to the Promoter. Any attempt to present any other ticket may lead to refusal of admission to the Venue and possible prosecution. Unauthorised vendors will be prosecuted.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to alter seat allocations (if any) without prior notice.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission and to remove persons from the Venue for any reason.
7. For your security whilst at the Venue, the Promoter uses CCTV cameras. You consent to any footage that may be taken of you for general security measures. You consent that the Promoter may use or pass to the police any recordings from CCTV footage for use in any proceedings.
8. For your security whilst at the Venue, the Promoter has the right to search any person entering the Venue without giving any reason whatsoever and to refuse entry to or eject from the Venue any person refusing to submit to such a search.
9. No animals will be admitted to the Venue or any car parks. The following articles must not be brought within the Venue – knives, fireworks, drones, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, phone jammers, radio scanners, walkie-talkies, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety or items including protest (of a political, religious or other nature) or offensive slogans or messages. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Venue.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to make amendments to these Terms and Conditions from time to time where it has a valid reason to do so (including, without limitation, a change in the operational, security or health and safety requirements of the Promoter and/or Venue). Any material changes will be notified to you by the Promoter via the email address you provided at the time you purchased your tickets. If you have bought (or been issued with) any ticket for other persons, those persons must accompany you to the Event and you must bring these Terms and Conditions (including any such amendments) to their attention. You must ensure that any such recipient of a ticket from you complies with these Terms and Conditions.
11. You must not make, create, store, record or transmit any kind of sound recording, visual footage or audio-visual footage (Recording), or store, record or transmit any information or other data, including official timing, results, performance, telemetry, weather or race control data (Data) of, at, or in relation to the Event. It is forbidden to take into the Venue any equipment that may enable you to do the aforementioned acts. Personal electronic devices (including still image cameras, mobile telephones and other handheld personal communications devices) are permitted within the Venue unless otherwise advised, provided that any Recording, Data and any image, including photographic images and any still pictures derived or capable of being derived from a Recording (Image) of the Event that is recorded, stored and/or created thereon is used for personal, private and non-commercial purposes only.
12. As a condition of entry to the Venue you agree that (a) the use of any such Recording, Data or Image for any form of public advertisement, display, commercial gain or for any other purpose (except for your private enjoyment) without the prior written consent of FOWC is strictly forbidden and will constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions for which you may be liable; and (b) on request by the Promoter or FOWC, you shall assign to FOWC in writing the copyright and all other intellectual property in any Image or Recording that you create, make, store or record of, at or in relation to the Event; and (c) you consent to the use by FOWC (and by any third party authorized by FOWC from time to time) for the purposes of or in connection with any publication, exhibition or broadcast (including any advertising or promotional literature, campaign or material) in any media worldwide, in perpetuity and on a royalty-free basis, and approved by FOWC of any still or moving picture images taken at the Event where such image includes any image of you, your voice or your likeness and you waive any and all of your personality and privacy rights to the extent necessary to permit such use.
13. You acknowledge that motor racing, the Event and certain activities associated with the Event (including without limitation support events) are dangerous and you agree to attend at your own risk. The Promoter, sanctioning bodies, FIA, FOWC and its affiliates, including Formula One Management Limited, Formula One Licensing B.V., Formula One Asset Management Limited, Formula One Hospitality and Event Services Limited, Formula Motorsport Limited, Formula One Marketing Limited, persons involved in the organisation of the Event (including officials, marshals, rescue and medical staff), the competitors and drivers (such parties to include where relevant all directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors and affiliated companies), are not responsible for any loss or damage howsoever caused to you or your property to the maximum extent permitted by the laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain (save that nothing in these conditions limits or excludes (a) liability for death or personal injury arising out of the negligence of any of the above mentioned parties, or (b) any damage incurred by way of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by any of the above mentioned parties).
14. Official merchandise is on sale inside the Venue. You must not buy from unofficial vendors. No goods (including literature) of any nature may be offered either free or for sale by any person within the Venue or any official car parking facility.
15. Save for official merchandise and other motor sport related clothing worn in good faith, you shall not bring into, use or display within the Venue any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials.
16. In the interests of public safety, the Promoter reserves the right to request you to leave the Venue at any time for safety reasons. No admission or re-admission is permitted after the end of the Event.
17. During the Event the noise level may be very loud within the Venue. You are advised to wear hearing protection during races and live concerts (if any) to reduce the risk of hearing damage.
18. While at the Venue you must always keep to the designated paths and access all freestanding banked viewing areas with caution using steps/path as appropriate.
19. While at the Venue you must maintain safe, prudent and respectful behavior and comply with all security measures and instructions given to you by any official.
20. You must keep your ticket safe and in good condition as a duplicate ticket will not be issued if it is lost or stolen and a defaced or illegible ticket may become invalid.
21. These Terms and Conditions of sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
22. The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1 logo, FORMULA 1, F1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX and related marks are trademarks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula 1 company. All rights reserved.