Formula 1 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix 2023
All Paddock Club™ guests experience the following benefits:
- Comfortable, prestigiously decorated seating area
- Privileged viewing position
- Flat screen monitors all around the lounge
- Gourmet Meals with fine beverages
- Official program and ear plugs
- VIP Pit Lane walkabouts at specially allocated times
- A Grandstand seat with every Paddock Club™ pass
- Access to Live Entertainment around the circuit
- One car parking pass for every 3 guests (additional passes may be purchased)
The Formula One Paddock Club™ is also the natural setting to connect and network in an informal manner with influential regional and international business leaders. Formula One Paddock Club™ tickets are available for the whole Grand Prix weekend. Whichever ticket you choose, you are free to enjoy all the benefits offered.
Please find details on the Lounge package below:
- Our corporate lounges can accommodate anything between 18 and 24 guests
- Exclusive access to the roof top terrace where guests of all lounges can network in an informal setting whilst enjoying the on track action
- Race viewing balcony with an excellent view overlooking the Start/Finish line and all the action in the Pits
- Dedicated service staff for each prestigiously decorated Corporate Lounge
- 5 star catering and fine beverages throughout the day
- Comfortable seating areas & private restroom amenities for each suite
- 6 car park passes for the 18 guests
- Television screens showing race action
All of our 34 luxurious Corporate Lounges tend to sell out very quickly every year, and before they do so again, we offer you and your company a head-start to securing your Lounge.
The Corporate Lounges offer a fantastic platform to showcase your company, brand or products to your clients as well as an excellent opportunity to mingle and network with the many VIPs and key decision-makers across a variety of industries as they look to build bridges to new and exciting opportunities. It is undoubtedly the perfect venue to enjoy all the world-class racing in an exclusive, first-class setting.